At NC Pest Control, we know that one of the main reasons our local customers call us for residential pest control is because seeing pests in their home is unpleasant. What you may not realize is that there are several adverse effects of pest in your home that go beyond that “heebie-jeebies” feeling.
Important reasons why keeping up with quarterly residential pest control is a wise decision, include:
- Energy efficiency: Pests, especially rodents, can really destroy your home’s insulation, leaving you with gaps that decrease energy efficiency.
- Allergic reactions: Bites from fleas, ticks, stinging insects, bed bugs, mosquitoes, and other insects can cause mild to a life-threatening allergic reactions. This can be true for your pets, as well.
- Health hazards: Insects can not only affect your health by biting you, but also through their droppings. There are several long-term health conditions that can result from exposure to disease-carrying insects, including Lyme disease, malaria, and dozens of viruses.
- Electrical system problems: Keeping mice and rats out of your home is important to safeguard against an electrical outage or fire-producing short in the wiring due to their propensity for gnawing on wiring in the walls and attic.
- Wood damage: There are several wood-destroying insects to be concerned about, including termites, carpenter bees, and others. These can undermine the structural integrity of your home and should be dealt with proactively to avoid costly repairs.
The best way to get your home pest-free is with our quarterly pest control services. We’ll make sure there aren’t any access points that could allow pests to gain entry, begin their colony, and make your life miserable.
Our residential pest control technicians take the time to provide you with the quality services you deserve. We don’t over-schedule employees, so we won’t feel rushed, which could result in less-than-acceptable results. We will stay until your concerns are completely addressed and any questions are answered to your complete satisfaction.
Contact us today to schedule your free estimate and learn more about our full-service residential pest control services in Fuquay-Varina and the surrounding areas.
“I have never had a company go above and beyond for my phone issues to make sure that I was taken care of. Thankful we have given our business to this company, it is well deserved! You know you have good customer service when you have won the person over be”- Lexi R.
“They're prompt - both on the phone and with their services - and some of the most pleasant and personable professionals I've had the privilege of hiring.”- Kelly L.
“We have been extremely satisfied with the service Will has provided to us.”- E H
“From Customer Service to the professionalism of everyone I've ever spoken within the company.”- Oleflossie
“I have absolutely no complaints. I love everything about them from Customer Service to the professionalism of everyone I've ever spoken with within the company.”- Donna W.
“They did a very good job on time. I would use the service over and over again and Alex is someone who guide you through everything and has patience for a person like me.”- Maria M.
“Their products work great & the staff are excellent. Mike runs an awesome company and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!”- Seth E.
“Thorough, respectful, and attentive to our issues, and all with a smile! Many thanks for another day of great service from NC Pest Control!”- Joyce L.